Article marketing can do a lot for your business. You just have to know a few things and here are some tips to help you.
1. First, you need to make sure that everything you are writing about is relevant. If you know for sure that your product could be very useful, do some research on it and then end the article with a link to your website. Before uploading the article, check if the site you plan to put this on has this as one of its themes.
2. Like what you read in the newspaper or see on television, the article should be current and newsworthy. This will allow you to stay in touch with what is happening in the world. A good way is to sign up for a site that gives you alerts on certain topics.
3. Some writers publish an article and that’s it. Like movie producers in Hollywood, you should post a sequel to this because there might already be new information available that you could share with the public.
4. You must also make your articles viral. What this simply means is allowing other people to publish your article as long as nothing is changed and you are given credit for it. Another way to do this is to offer your copywriting services to others, which will turn into additional income for you.
5. Every article you write should be short and simple. It should be brief so that it does not bore the reader. Simple so they can understand the message you are trying to convey.
6. How many articles should you write to increase traffic? The good news is that you only need 2 to get started. A good title will be “how to do something” and “x number of tips for something”. If this catches their eye, they will most likely click the link to your site and then buy something. The bottom line is that it increases web traffic.
7. You can stop at just 2 articles to promote your site. If you have other products, you can also write articles about them and then mention them in the resource box. This is known as cross-referencing, which many webmasters allow their contributors to do.
8. In addition to posting your written work on other websites, don’t forget to put them
9. Aside from posting to websites, use RSS feeds. There are many of them, so use them.
There are two ways to get into article marketing. The first is to write it yourself and hope that people will appreciate your writing style. The other is to hire someone to do it. Some charge by the hour, while others charge by the word. It may be worth it if this increases traffic to your site.